Simple, efficient, scalable - this is not your old PC. The new Plug PC LXP 2310 from Chip PCushers in a new era that will take the virtual desktop and thin client beyond the familiar desktop experience to the superior!
The Plug PC LXP 2310 supports powerful multimedia with Chip PC video redirection (ICA/RDP), flexible 3rd party application integration and Citrix® HDX Plug-n-Play (USB redirection). The HDX Plug-n-Play offers simple access to peripherals and other local resources (USB, multi-monitor, printers, and more) in a virtual application environment as well as local device resources.
- Cross OS upgrade to Windows® CE OS (optional, requires purchase of Microsoft license/label)
- Outstanding In-session Performance, including video and sound
- Powerful multimedia with Chip PC® video redirection(ICA/RDP)
- Powerful Linux MPlayer supporting a wide range of video formats
- ICA 11 with Citrix® HDX Plug-n-Play (USB redirection)
- Cost-effectiveness and security advantages of ultra thin devices
- Flexible 3rd party application support
- Fully managed via Policy-based, value-added Xcalibur Global management suite
- Allows login to Active Directory domain from Linux-based devices
- Manage devices in any environment (LAN, WAN, Remote site)
- Lowest power consumption, only 3W power
- Best power/performance ratio
- Smallest form-factor assures minimum carbon footprint and maximum recycling potential
- Power by monitor option with Chip PC USB power cable