Efficient design, simple setup. The Hp t5570e combines smart design with built-in efficiency delivering a productive desktop experience. It includes simple to use management tools to help make setup and deployment smooth for years of reliability ahead.
- You’ll experience traditional PC productivity through hardware-assisted multimedia playback while using less power than a traditional desktop PC. Additionally, enterprise-ready integrated Wi-Fi models offer wireless connectivity within your network.
- Feature rich Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 operating system with support for RDP 7.1 and Microsoft RemoteFX combined with industry-leading software, deliver a rich, like-local PC user experience.
- Designed with the environment in mind, the HP t5570e is ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® registered, and BFR/PVC free to support your own environmental initiatives.
- Enjoy years of reliable use with the solid-state design and industry-standard architecture of HP Thin Clients.
- Connect to the latest in display technology with native dual-digital monitor support or use existing analog displays with a DVI-I to VGA adapter included with the unit.
- Standard configurations include 6 USB 2.0 ports (two in a secure USB compartment), legacy ports (PS/2, serial, and parallel), and an HP-exclusive power cord retention slot.
- Easily mount the HP t5570e behind a monitor or on a wall with the HP QuickRelease to fit your space-constrained environment.
- Get the broadest set of client virtualization technologies using HP Easy Tools. New HP Easy Tools guides administrators through initial setup and configuration, and provides simple and effective deployment options.
- Industry-leading connection brokers are preinstalled for quick and easy access to a variety of virtual desktop solutions.
- Select from a range of HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard warranties.