The HP t5740e Flexible Series Thin Client with Windows Embedded Standard 7 is designed to deliver a richer PC-like experience for Citrix, Windows and VDI connectivity, plus legacy host support, enhanced security and easier management.
- Microsoft's newest Windows Embedded Standard 7 combined with industry-leading software from HP, Citrix, VMware and more provide easy, more secure access to a variety of virtual desktop solutions.
- Gain faster access to open programs with Aero's advanced Windows navigation.
- Take advantage of the enhanced Windows Firewall, choice of Enhance or File-based Writer Filter and enable more secure browsing with business-class Internet Explorer 8.
- Deliver seamless multimedia experience out-of-box with Windows Media Player 12, the latest protocols and HP value-added software.
- The Intel Atom N280 processor and GL40 chipset, DDR3 RAM, and high-resolution, wide-screen monitor support yields impressive performance and dependability.
- Enterprise-ready integrated Wi-Fi models provide secure wireless connectivity any where your network reaches.
- Meets stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements and complies with the EU’s EuP Directive.
- Enjoy years of reliable use with the solid-state design and industry-standard architecture.
- Extend system life by upgrading memory, adding a secondary solid state flash drive, or adding PCIe X4 cards with the optional Expansion Module (sold separately).
- Easily mount behind a monitor or on a wall to fit your space-constrained environment.
- Preloaded with HP's innovative management offerings for SMB to enterprise, centrally manage your HP thin clients leaving more time for strategic IT.