Wyse WSM powers Zero Clients and legacy Desktops to become fully fledged diskless computers running Microsoft Windows XP Pro or Vista.
Time consuming PC management tasks such as OS upgrades, service packs or new application installations are carried out one-time only centrally on the server, avoiding the need to visit individual desktops. Dramatically speeding-up and simplifying deployment in one stroke.
The power of a PC, without the complexity. Wyse Zero Clients and Wyse WSM provide compact, energy efficient and productive desktops with all the dynamic user experience of a PC - without the day-to-day complexities and risks associated with one.
Wyse Zero Clients have no moving parts, their service lives (typically 5-7 years) are extended beyond those of comparable PCs and the noise from fans and hard drives is eliminated. Better still, their low power consumption means low heat output enabling comfortable working environments with a reduced dependence on costly carbon-heavy air conditioning - often leaving workplace cooling achievable through natural ventilation.
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP Pro and Microsoft Vista
- Provision the complete operating environment
- Fewer images to manage
- 100% application, peripheral and multimedia support
- Supports Flash, Quicktime and Windows Media files.
- No local storage
- Zero Clients are useless if stolen
- Used by many Government Agencies globally
- 1-Click device recovery and clean-up
- Centralized OS, application and computer management
- Web-based administration console
- Active Directory integration
- Distributed architecture with multiple server support
- Built-in Server Higher Availability
- Consumes significantly less server resources compared to other virtualization solutions