Reflecting the needs of ever changing desktop environments the Wyse V10LE thin client has the expandability, power and performance to match. Driven by powerful energy saving Via C7 Eden processors the Wyse V10LE thin client presents an all-round high performance and versatile desktop computing platform. Adding an extra monitor is simple with built-in dual video support. Expanding functionality is straightforward with an optional PC-Card expansion slot.
Choose the WiFi wireless options to deploy the Wyse V10LE thin client without compromising data security. And, just like all Wyse thin clients, it doesn't have a hard drive, so all your users' data remains safely on the server, eliminating the risks from data loss or malicious viruses. A unique monorail mounting system allows the Wyse V10L to be mounted discretely under desks, to walls and even to the rear of desktop monitors.
The Wyse V10LE is well suited to take advantage of Wyse WSM provisioning software and the Wyse TCX virtualization software suite.
- Via C7 Eden processor delivers excellent performance with low energy use
- Supports fixed and wireless networking, serial, video, sound and smart card connectivity
- Supplied with a vertical foot as standard and optional horizontal standing feet
- Can also be mounted to walls, under desks and to the rear of monitors
- Draws just between 13 to 15 watts of power when connected to one keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor
- Features Wyse Device Manager (workgroup edition)
- Dependant on the model, each Wyse V class can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX range of user enhancements
- Fast booting, easy management, secure and with Smart Card support