The DellWyse 3010 does this by featuring technology found across the premium range of Wyse cloud clients. Users will enjoy its vibrant multimedia and Flash that plays in VDI. Its easy to live with too, as the Dell Wyse 3010 is powered by Dell Wyse ThinOS, featuring unbeatable security in a thin client, as there is no attack surface for viruses and malware, instant-on from power-on to productivity in seconds, a simple user interface and hands off management.
The DellWyse 3010 is an RDP 7.1 compatible client (unique for entry level clients) and is an ideal platform that's certified for Citrix Online Plugin 12.x Client with HDX and VMware View Open Client and provides support for Wyse TCX and VDA. Managers will especially welcome the T10s auto configuration and management as featured elsewhere in Dell Wyse' premium thin and zero clients.
- - Marvell ARMADA PXA 510 v7 1.0 GHz system-on-a-chip (SoC) delivers unprecedented performance in an entry level thin client
- - Wyse ThinOS Operating System
- - DVI-I interface with optional splitter cable enabling use of 2 monitors
- - Four USB 2.0 ports
- - Gigabit ethernet connectivity
- - Optional WiFi 802.11 b/g support