The HP t5545 running HP ThinPro provides access to Windows, Citrix, mainframes, servers, Unix/Linux hosts, and web applications. The Firefox browser, terminal emulation, and support for common connection brokers make it ideal for business use.
- Simple and intuitive: A single console provides streamlined and customizable user interface.
- Easy to deploy: HP ThinPro operating system supports modular software updates for rapid deployment over the network.
- Easy to manage: Choice of deployment and management solutions from SMB to Enterprise. HP ThinState, HP Device Manager, and a full license of Altiris Deployment Solution is included with every thin client.
- More secure: Define user profiles individually across multiple functions and add smart card authentication, or lock down in kiosk mode for content control. Protect USB peripherals with two USB ports in a secure compartment.
- Latest VDI support: Integrated brokers for quick and easy access to VMware VDI and Citrix XenDesktop solutions.
- Leading-edge design: Supports HP Quick Release and HP Integrated Work Center Stand (both sold separately) for flexible mounting. Front ports for easy connections. No moving parts improve reliability, ownership costs, and product life.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty and optional extended service contract with HP Care Pack Services.