The flexible and powerful HP t5630w offers outstanding performance at a great price.
- Familiar Windows environment: with its familiar look and feel and support for current desktop applications, Windows® Embedded Standard offers the most up-to-date thin client connectivity to Windows, mainframe and feature-rich web applications.
- Expanded VDI support: expanded out-of-box support for industry leading brokers from HP, VMWare, Leostream and Provision Networks.
- HP Virtual Client Essentials: enhance the remote user experience with HP Remote Graphics Software and HP RDP Multimedia and USB Redirection Enhancements.
- Easy to deploy and manage: choice of deployment and management solutions from SMB to Enterprise. HP ThinState, HP Device Manager and Altiris Deployment Solution license is included. HP Client Automation Starter Edition available via download.
- More secure: enhanced Write Filter and Symantec Endpoint Protection provide multilayered security. Lock down user settings and external ports or add smart card security. Protect USB peripherals with two USB ports in a secure compartment.
- See it all: the dual-monitor and widescreen support in high resolution gives you ample screen real estate.
- Leading-edge design: supports the HP Quick Release and HP Integrated Work Center Stand (both sold separately) for flexible mounting. Front ports enable easy peripheral connectivity.