The Wyse C90LEW Thin Client features a separate graphic accelerator for unparalleled performance in its class. The ultra low power media system processor delivers rich multimedia and video playback up to 1080p HD resolution. Powered by VIA ULV 1GHz processors, the Wyse C90LEW diskless devices boot-up in seconds, provide secure user login to corporate networks and, with no moving parts, are capable of delivering a long service life-span of between 5-7 years.
The Wyse C90LEW thin client draws just under 7 watts of power and create very little heat. As a result, each Wyse C90LEW thin client contributes to cooler working environments, greatly reduced carbon footprints and huge savings in energy costs when compared to equivalent PC desktops. Wyse C90LEW thin client gives the versatility of Microsoft Windows XPe/WES. In addition, C Class thin clients are available across a variety of operating systems featuring the speed, ease and administrative simplicity of Wyse ThinOS, and the robust adaptability of Wyse Suse Linux.
- New generation ULV VIA 1GHz processor
- Separate graphic accelerator for unparalleled video performance
- Featuring and designed to last longer
- Gigabit Ethernet
- DVI-I output with dual frame buffers
- Fast 802.11n WiFi (select models)
- Draws under 7 watts of power when connected to one keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor
- Small size form factor to reduce environmental footprint from manufacturing up to end of life recycling
- The C class can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX suite to deliver the best user experience and offload the server with Wyse Collaborative processing Architecture (CPA)
- Features Wyse Device Manager (workgroup edition)
- The C class can be fitted behind monitors or on the wall using an optional mounting bracket to achieve zero footprint on the desktop and secure the device
- Supplied with horizontal standing feet and vertical feet available as an option