Wyse E01 Zero Clients have been specifically designed to work with Windows MultiPoint Server 2010. They offer a truly low cost alternative for PC sharing technology through an innovative hardware design. Teachers can simply connect the E01 devices to the PC running Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 via USB cables and their system is up and running in a matter of minutes.
Wyse E01 Zero Client is also the only device capable of supporting USB peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, webcams, and USB flash drives in conjunction with Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 in order to provide a full rich Windows 7 desktop to students and maximum flexibility to teachers and administrators.
- Small footprint allows more desktops per classroom
- Reduced hardware cost help IT budgets
- Reduced computer update and maintenance
- Energy efficient, as devices consume less than 3W of power
- No LAN connectivity
- Passive USB to VGA port replication