New Wyse T50 is a compact affordable and flexible entry level thin client. It delivers the best Web, Citrix, Microsoft and VMware VDI user experience and performance to IT executives needing to equip their task workers with an enterprise standard client on a budget. Wyse T50 does this by featuring technology found across the premium range of Wyse cloud clients.
Users will enjoy its vibrant multimedia and Flash that plays in VDI and its advanced local browser. Its easy to live with too, as the T50 is powered by Wyse-enhanced Linux featuring a simple user interface and a brisk 20 second plug and displaystart up. The T50 is an RDP 7 compatible client (unique for entry level clients) and is an ideal platform thats certified for Citrix Online Plugin 11.x Client with HDX and VMware View Open Client 50s auto configuration and management as featured elsewhere in Wyses premium thin and zero clients.
At the heart of the new Wyse T50 beats the very latest Marvell ARMADA PXA 510 v7 1.0 GHz processor delivering 150% better performance than the older 1.2GHz technology, over remote protocols like RDP. Coupled with its built in hardware media processor the T50 delivers smooth multimedia, bi-directional audio and Flash playback performance.
Unlike other entry level budget clients, the Wyse T50 class arrives ready to connect to a huge array of environments including web based applications and services. It works seamlessly within Citrix, Microsoft and VMware environments and features the advanced Chromium web browser. Users can enjoy two monitors using the DVI-I display option and high speed networking with support for Gigabit Ethernet and optional integrated b/g/n WiFi.
New Wyse T50 delivers great value from day one and will keep on doing so with a lower TCO than other solutions. All while delivering vital green credentials with its ENERGY STAR Version 5.0 and EPEAT compliance.
- Marvell ARMAD PXA 510 v7 1.0 GHz processor delivering 150% better performance than older 1.2 GHz technology
- Wyse-enhanced Linux
- DVI-I interface with optional splitter cable enabling use of 2 monitors
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit ethernet connectivity
- Optional WiFi 802.11 b/g/n support
- Features Wyse auto-configuration and management software found on premium thin and zero clients. For customers that desire a little more hands-on approach (such as asset tracking, reporting, etc) then integration with Wyse Device Manager is built-in.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding for smooth multimedia VC1/WMV9, and H.264 playback
- Energy Star Version 5.0 and EPEAT compliance