The sleek Wyse X90c7 mobile Thin Client features the benefits of other Wyse virtual clients, but in a form factor ideal for the mobile worker. Because the Wyse X90cw mobile thin client has no hard drives and no server-side data stored on the device, these devices are highly secure. That means that mobile workers no longer have to worry about exposure of sensitive data to unsecure environments. As all data is stored and accessed remotely, the risk of data loss through stolen or mislaid laptops is eliminated. Powered by the Intel Atom processor, this device provides rich performance in a slim robust design allowing more users than ever to gain secure access to corporate networks when and wherever they need to.
The Wyse X90c7 mobile thin client weighs as little as 3.2 lbs, yet the 11.6" LED backlight widescreen delivers the performance for thin client applications. The X90c7 mobile thin client includes rich connectivity options such as a built-in Webcam, integrated wireless b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and support for 3G cards. Enabling organizations to achieve a smaller carbon footprint, the devices draw as little as 18 watts of energy, yet the 6-cell Li-Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of autonomy, making it an ideal solution for road warriors. Wyse Device Manager supports the Wyse X90c7 thin client with scalable enterprise-wide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management - all with secure end-to-end encrypted communications. This device also support Windows Aero functionality within Windows Embedded Standard 7.
Windows Embedded Standard 7, is the next generation of Windows Embedded offering from Microsoft. Wyses Windows Embedded Standard 7 delivers the power, familiarity and reliability of the popular Windows 7 operating system in a highly customizable thin client device, including out of box support and seamless integration with Windows Server 2008, the RDP 7.1 protocol, and the recently announced RemoteFX functionality.
- Latest RDP (7.0), Citrix Online Plugin (11.2 & 12.0) and VMware (View 4.0 & 4.5) support
- Rich user experiences with features such as Windows Aero, Windows Media Player 12 technologies, and RemoteFX readiness
- Wyse Device Manager 4.8 compression & partitioning
- Single OS image file across all supported Wyse Windows Embedded Standard 7 devices
- Out of box support for Windows Server 2008R2
- Future Proof
- Supported by Microsoft until 10/13/2020
- Standard platform for all new features and technologies from Microsoft