- Wyse Xenith is ready to work in six seconds because its dynamically delivered firmware is smaller than a single digital photograph. Its efficient design is three times faster than competing devices and sports gigabit LAN and wireless-n, so it's ready for serious tasks whether you're wired in or not. With an industry first media decoder in hardware, Wyse Xenith will be able to deliver HD video without taxing your server, network or patience.
- Most thin clients require you to add software, tweak settings, or configure them in some way before you can use them. Not Wyse Xenith. Just take it out of the box and connect it to your network - your Citrix XenDesktop server configures it to your preferences.
Wyse Xenith is completely configurable, yet no management software is needed. So unlike some clients, when a hot new feature is released, you won't need to buy new ones to get it.
Zero Security Issues
- Wyse Xenith is the only dynamically configurable zero client that is virus and malware immune. There are no Windows or Linux APIs for viruses to latch on to, so even network and memory-borne viruses can't attack. Unlike other HDX compatible clients, Wyse Xenith needs absolutely no local firewall or anti-virus protection.
(Almost) Zero Energy Use
- Wyse Xenith draws less than 7 watts of power in full operation.
That's less than every PC on the planet. And no multimedia rich client on the market today uses less energy.
- XenApp, XenDesktop, it's what Wyse Xenith lives for.
It's quite simply the best Citrix HDX client this side of Win32.
With HDX support that goes beyond any non-windows device on the market today.