The EX-PC XPD4781 is a top, high-performance Windows Embedded 2009 device with a small foot print and low power consumption, integrating Intel® Atom processor and the robust Xcalibur Global management software.
It is the perfect desktop for users that require high-end functionality, including multiple displays and demanding applications. The XPD4781 is specifically designed for server-based and desktop virtualization environments, supporting PXE boot, multi DVI LCD displays and optional internal wireless solution.
The Chip PC Xcalibur Global XP Client enables complete policy-based, remote management of the XPD4781 from a central location, including inventory status, session management and integration with Active Directory. It offers device configuration management based on users & groups policies.
Additional tools to manage the XPD4781 are Altiris® Deployment Solution and Microsoft® WDS (Windows Deployment Server), enabling remote deployment and updates of clients from a central location.
Coupled with unequalled management software, the XPD4781 truly forms the thin client of choice for many organizations.
- Powerful - powered by Intel Atom based processor
- DVI Video - including dual display support
- Resolutions - up to 1920x1200px (RB) @ 16M (32 bit) colors
Chip PC Xcalibur Global XP Client
Microsoft WDS (Windows Deployment Server)
Altiris Deployment Solution supported
- Flexible - runs a wide set of 32bit Clients and applications
- Customizable - desktop interface and modular operating system
- Plug-and–Play - Fast, easy installation and deployment
- Data Integrity – Centralized data storage and backup
- Secured - Enhanced Write Filter protection & File based Filter protection
- Compact - Weights as little as 0.6 Kg; easy to handle, ship, store, and install