Easy setup. Simple management. Preinstalled with HP ThinPro operating system this all-inclusive access device is designed to provide a single console interface for dashboard access to all local resources making setup straightforward
- New HP Easy Tools takes the guess work out of thin client setup by streamlining configuration and management applications into easy-to-follow screens that help you choose the right configurations for your environment.
- HP Easy Tools utilities include HP ezUpdate which delivers automatic image updates, low bandwidth add-ons and configuration changes to like devices and HP Device Manager which simplifies visibility and control in more complex network environments.
- Connect to the latest in display technology with native dual-digital monitor support or connect to an analog monitor using the included DVI-I to VGA adapter.
- Standard configurations include 6 USB 2.0 ports (two in a secure USB compartment), legacy ports, and an HP-exclusive power cord retention slot. Easily mount the HP t5565 behind a monitor or on a wall with HP QuickRelease to fit your environment.
- You’ll experience traditional PC performance and multimedia playback while using less electricity. ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations help reduce power consumption.
- The HP t5565 is ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® registered and BFR/PVC free 2 to support your own environmental initiatives.
- HP Thin Clients are backed by HP global service and support. You can also select from a range of HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard warranties.