The HP T5745 Thin Client is designed with the latest technologies to deliver a true PC experience for Citrix, Windows and VDI connectivity along with legacy host support, multimedia and business class web browsing.
- The Intel Atom N280 [k1] processor and GL40 chipset, DDR3 RAM, and high-resolution, wide-screen monitor support yield an impressive price/ performance mix.
- Experience broad host access flexibility, with support for local applications, Iceweasel (Firefox) browser, and extensive terminal emulation.
- Extend system life by upgrading memory, adding a secondary solid state flash drive, or adding PCIe X4 cards with the optional Expansion Module (sold separately).
- Setup is simple with HP’s configuration wizard, with a single IT dashboard for all user and administrative touch points. HP ezUpdate automates new connections, properties, add-ons and image updates from a central repository.
- HP ThinState captures the master profile of any HP T5745 and deploys it to a central repository. The kiosk set up option configures the HP T5745 in a single purpose mode for auto-launching a dedicated experience from the server OS.