Buy Wyse E02 Zero Client
The Wyse E02 Zero Client is designed to work with Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2011, offering a truly low-cost alternative to PC sharing technology through an innovative hardware design. Teachers can simply connect the E02 to a PC running Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 via Ethernet cables, and the system is up and running in minutes. Like the Wyse E01 zero client, the E02 supports USB peripherals such as a keyboard, a mouse, web cams and USB flash drives in conjunction with Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 to provide a full rich Windows 7 desktop to students, and maximum flexibility to teachers and administrators.
- Connects instantly to server, mouse and keyboards via 100 Base T Ethernet; Ethernet cabling allows you to connect up to 100 metres from the server
- Ideal for meeting rooms and multi-room configurations
- Reduces hardware cost and maintenance and enables fast, easy updates
- Consumes less than 3 watts of power in full function, reducing cost and carbon emissions
- Purpose built for Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2011