For virtual desktop or blade PC environments, the Wyse P class delivers workstation class performance for advanced applications including CAD, 3D solids modelling, video editing and advanced worker level office productivity.
Based on a hardware PCoIP engine, this stateless Zero Client requires no local operating system. Unlike more flexible software-based implementations, this dedicated hardware PCoIP engine delivers the highest level of display performance available.
Whilst its just the size a notebook, the Wyse P class is a fully functional and compact virtual system that eliminates the need for a desktop, yet gives a feeling of a true PC experience.
The Wyse P class includes elements for the high end user such as: multiple display support, multimedia playback, HD audio and four USB peripheral ports.
The Wyse P class platform resolves the challenges of provisioning, managing, maintaining and securing enterprise desktops. Offering a truly uncompromised computing high end user experience with the full benefits of an efficient and secure centralised computing environment.
Wyse P class allows enterprise PCs and workstations to be centrally managed in a data centre while providing rich multimedia, high resolution full frame-rate 3D graphics and HD media, and full USB peripheral interoperability locally over a LAN - or remotely over a high-latency WAN.
Wyse P class optimizes compression algorithms and quality in real-time to achieve the best possible image quality for the available network bandwidth, thus allowing the PCoIP system to operate in various types of networks and data rates.
Each Wyse P20 receives and decodes signals from the PCoIP Host to create standard PC interfaces for the display, USB peripherals and audio. Wyse P20 draws under 15.5 watts of power - creating cooler working environments - in every respect
- Utilizes PCoIP protocol technology enabling the practical consolidation of all IT resources into the data center.
- Delivers an uncompromised user experience to each desk, anywhere, without incurring the security risks associated with transmitting data across a network.
- Supports high performance dual displays for running high resolution 3D graphics and CAD applications running on the server.
- Decodes video transmitted over the network from a PCoIP host card or server and is agnostic to video/media format.
- Resolves the challenges of provisioning, managing, maintaining and securing enterprise desktops.
- No local operating system to maintain.
- Four USB peripheral ports.
- Two single-link DVI-I connectors for dual display supports up to 1920 x 1200.
- Completely driverless and stateless.
- HD audio, headphone and microphone.